I reconnect people to their optimal health.
- Help you lose weight
- Reduce/eliminate anti-depressants & statins
- Plug energy drains
- Increase your resolve to get pre-diabetes or heart disease under your control
- Connect you with your spirit and purpose
Q: You will benefit if...
- You look in the mirror and say, "What's happening to me?
- You are tired, battle roller coaster hormones, or just feel stuck.
- You are sick of succumbing to temptations that make you fat and cut your lifespan.
- You're on too many medications and doctors just say, "Take your pills and see me in 6 months."
- The people you love are dying of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or aging brains and you don't want to join them.
- You are at a life-transition point -- where change is chaotic, spiritual center is lost, and peaceful life balance is missing.
Q: How I can help you
In a nutshell, I help you to claim or acquire the knowledge, accountability, and support structures to empower new optimal health choices that you've longed for and yet keep procrastinating on taking.
Life is about CHOICES.
At least 40% of our daily lives are pre-programmed habits and behaviors that we no longer really choose. Changing these aren't subject to will power. Change happens by choosing, trying on, and practicing new normals.
I help you explore solid, well-grounded choices that will increase your energy, heighten your nutrition, reduce your health risks. Every step is aimed at creating vitality, hope, inner strength, and pride in yourself.
I come alongside you. If a practice doesn't fit your life, we'll find another approach that does. We keep reworking & refining your practice until your new choices become routine habit.
Along the way, the journey may be infused with some or all of the following:
- Health measures and assessments.
- Strategies to detox, nourish, and balance all your body systems.
- Plugs for your energy drains.
- Techniques to reduce/eliminate anxiety and depression.
- New ways to think and react to the situations in which you find yourself.
- Actions to rewire addictions.
- Learning mindfulness to center and foster determined purpose.
- Encouragement to keep choosing you.